Tonia creates relevant and thought-provoking conversations regarding the new challenges in today’s workplace. She will customize her presentation for your audience based on data gathered through her pre-program questionnaire and interviews with select leaders/employees.
She enjoys sharing real-life examples, case studies, and interesting statistics via a vibrant selection of multimedia tools. Her engaging approach is perfect for your needs!
Tonia’s programs can be delivered
in the following formats:
• Breakout Session
• Lunch N Learn
• Half Days
• Full Day
Most-requested presentations include…
Creating a Culture that Engages and Retains Millennials
By the end of the training, participants will have a better understanding of “Millennials” and how to create a culture that embraces them.
• What drives Millennials?
• What values are important to Millennials?
• Why is employee engagement important?
• What is the difference between engaging and development?
• How can we learn to retain and develop Millennials?
Managing and Minimizing Chaos in the Workplace
By the end of the training, participants will be able to identify what causes chaos and which ‘solutions’ to avoid.
• Learn about the different generations in the typical workplace
• Learn the different challenges in they experience
• Learn what the commonalities are of each generation
• Learn the CARE method to minimize chaos in the workplace
Developing a Culture That is Generationally-Inclusive
By the end of the training, participants will understand the concept of generational inclusiveness and how it impacts the culture of their organization.
• Participants will learn what is required to manage a multi generation workforce
• Participants will be provided strategies on recruiting, on-boarding, mentoring and developing
• Participants will be provided best practices
• Participants will be provided CARE method to use
Partial List of Clientele and
Georgia Diversity Council
Women Equal Opportunity Partnership (WEOP)
Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce-Young Leadership
National Association Women Own Business (NAWSOB)
State Personnel Conference
Small Business Development
Small Business Summit